Ukrainian Society at the University of Bern

Current Students

Bachelor students

Regular BSc/BA students might apply for a job of “helper student/hilfsassistenz”.
Those are more likely experienced students and should be employed after signing an official contract. The inquiry of “helper student/hilfassistenz” should be directly addressed to the corresponding PI/head of the institute of interest.

For current students (BSc/BA/MSc/MA), if you are in financial emergency, you may be able to receive one-off bridging grant through the University's social fund (Stiftung Sozialkasse).

Master students

Interim support for current MSc/MA and PhD students enrolled at UniBe

List of possibilities on the microsite


Ask supervisor for support with extra Stellenpunkte, then address the Faculty. Also University implemented extension of the current contracts (analogy with Covid extensions), but these will be assessed on the individual basis.